Literature reviews survey research done in a particular area. Their main emphasis is on bringing together theories and results from a number of studies to describe the "big picture" of an area of research.
1. Title Page
2. Abstract: brief summary of your paper in a short paragraph
3. Introduction: summarizes what you will write and puts it into context
4. Literature Review and Discussion: Presents the main points of the paper, with each paragraph representing one aspect of the paper's main topic. Prioritize and organize your main points and paragraphs to logically build your arguments to a compelling conclusion. Each paragraph should include a topic sentence, evidence, analysis, and a transition sentence:
5. Conclusion: summarizes what you wrote and what you learned
6. References list: a list of the sources you cited