Check out the library's self-paced tutorial How do I search library databases? to learn the basics of database searches.
1. What is Mardigian Search and why should I use it?
2. How do I search for my research topic/question?
3. I'm looking for a specific article or book. How do I find out if the library has it?
4. How do I focus the search results to relevant articles that meet my assignment requirements?
4. I have too many irrelevant search hits. How do I focus them?
5. How do I know my search words match the tags assigned to articles about my research question?
6. How do I preview the abstract/summary of articles in the list of search hits?
7. How do I access the article so I can read the whole thing?
8. How do I find articles that have cited an article I find in Mardigian Search?
9. I can't find anything on my topic. What do I do?