Check out the library's self-paced tutorial, How do I search library databases?, to learn the basics of database searches.
1. What is Mardigian Search and why should I use it?
2. How do I search for my topic?
3. How do I focus my search hits to peer-reviewed articles that are relevant to this course?
4. How do I access the journal Ethos: The Journal of Psychological Anthropology?
5. I have too many irrelevant search hits. How do I focus them?
6. How do I know my search words match the tags assigned to articles about my research question?
7. How do I preview the abstract/summary of articles in the list of search hits?
8. How do I access the article so I can read the whole thing?
9. I can't find anything on my topic. What do I do?