This guide is meant to provide helpful guidance in using the library's resources for research projects. In addition to searching our books, e-books, journals, and databases, don't forget about the human resource of the librarians! We are here to help if you get stuck , or need advice to get started.
Check out the library's self-paced tutorial How do I search library databases? to learn the basics of database searches.
1. What is Mardigian Search and why should I use it?
2. How do I search for articles that describe my themes, concepts, or arguments?
3. How do I focus the search hits to relevant articles that meet my assignment requirements?
4. How do I know my search words match the tags assigned to articles about my topic?
5. How do I preview the abstract/summary of articles in the list of search hits?
6. How do I access the article so I can read the whole thing?
7. I can't find anything on my topic. What do I do?