Check out the library's self-paced tutorial How do I search library databases? to learn the basics of database searches.
1. What is Mardigian Search and why should I use it?
2. How do I search for my topic?
3. I'm looking for a specific article or book. How do I find out if the library has it?
4. How do I focus my search results to articles published in peer-reviewed journals in the last 10 years that are relevant to this course?
5. I have a lot of irrelevant articles in my list of search hits. How do I focus them to my interest areas?
6. How do I preview the abstract/summary of articles in the list of search hits?
7. How do I access the article so I can read the whole thing?
8. I can't find anything on my topic. What do I do?