You can request microfilm or microfiche from other libraries using the library's interlibrary loan services. There are no fees for UM-Dearborn students, faculty, or staff to place these requests.
These items can be difficult to obtain depending on the policies of the lending institution or library, but follow these steps to request the physical item:
1. Log into ILLiad at https://ill.lib.umich.edu/illiad/illiad.dll?
2. Click on the Loan (book, microform, AV, etc) link next to Place a Request at the top of the ILLiad Form
3. Fill out the form as completely as possible. Make sure to fill out required fields.
4. When you have completed the form, click the "Submit Request" button.
5. You will be notified by email when your request is available.
MLibrary Interlibrary Loan Office (Ann Arbor)
Call us at 313-593-5559
Text us: 313-486-5399
Email us your question