Check out the library's self-paced tutorial, How do I search library databases?, to learn the basics of database searches.
1. What is Mardigian Search and why should I use it?
2. How do I search for popular sources about my archeological site?
3. How do I focus my search hits to popular sources?
4. How do I preview the abstract/summary of articles in the list of search hits?
5. How do I access the article so I can read the whole thing?
6. How do I find National Geographic articles about my site?
7. I can't find anything on my topic. What do I do?