Go directly into Taylor & Francis to get an article if you find an article in Summon that's from the Taylor & Francis database (off-campus access requires VPN). Taylor & Francis is not linking properly with Summon right now, so you'll get a Proxy Error if you try to link to the article in Taylor & Francis from Summon.
1. How do I search for my topic?
2. How do I focus my search hits to peer-reviewed articles that are relevant to this course?
3. I have too many irrelevant search hits. How do I focus them?
4. How do I know my search words match the tags assigned to articles about my research question?
5. How do I preview the abstract/summary of articles in the list of search hits?
6. How do I access the article so I can read the whole thing?
7. I can't find anything on my topic. What do I do?