For your Research Paper, you will use sources to build arguments and conclusions about your research study findings.
1. Introduction: summarizes your project and explains its importance
2. Literature Review: a review of the literature that you used to build your research study. Final draft of the Literature Review you submitted for the Literature Review assignment, revised according to the feedback.you received.
4. Methods: provides detailed information about your research study design. Your Methods section should include details about:
5. Findings: report the findings of your research study as well as interpret your findings by focusing on several themes.
6. Conclusion: reflect on the significance of your findings and build arguments about your findings
7. Bibliography: a list of the sources you cited in your research paper.