For your Research Paper, you will use sources to build arguments and conclusions about your research study findings.
1. Introduction: summarizes your project and explains its importance
2. Literature Review: a review of the literature that you used to build your research study. Final draft of the Literature Review you submitted for the Literature Review & Proposal assignment, revised according to Dr. Aronson's feedback.
4. Methods: provides detailed information about your research study design. Your Methods section should include:
5. Findings: report the findings of your research study as well as interpret your findings by focusing on several themes.
6. Conclusion: summarizes what you wrote and what you learned
7. Bibliography: a list of the sources you cited in your research paper. Each of the sources you cited in your research paper (in-text) should lead to a citation in the Bibliography, and each citation in the Bibliography should come from an In-text citation.