How do I find a ticker symbol?
How do I search by company?
Within the blue command line:
1.Within the blue command line, type the company name.
How do I find company news?
How do I find company financials?
How do I find company presentations?
Note: Company presentations to the investment community (at any time of the year) are found under "Company Filings".
How do I find analyst reports?
How do I find earnings calls?
How do I find supply chain analysis?
How do I screen capture text or graphics?
1. Type "Grab" in the blue command line.
2. Type your email address and add a subject line.
3. Click on the red "send" button.
How do I download an entire SEC filing or a news article?
1. Open the SEC filing or news article then click the "download" button.
2. Save the file to the desktop.
3. Email the document to yourself.
4. IMPORTANT: Delete the document from the desktop before leaving the Bloomberg Lab.
Call us at 313-593-5559
Text us: 313-486-5399
Email us your question