For your Project Paper, you will use your articles to build arguments and conclusions about your research study findings.
1. Abstract: a summary of your project and its findings, which should tell the whole story of your study, including:
2. Introduction and Literature Review: a review of the literature that you used to build your research study hypothesis. Your Introduction should:
3. Methods: provides detailed information about your research study design. Your Methods section should include:
4. Results: report the findings of your research study, written in the past tense, without bias or interpretation. Your Results section should:
5. Discussion: interpret and describe the significance of your findings in light of what is already known about the research area you're investigating. Your Findings and Discussion should include:
6. Conclusion: summarizes what you wrote and what you learned
7. References List: a list of the sources you cited