Joel Seewald, Natural Sciences, Geography, and Graduate Engineering (ECE, IMSE, & ME) Libraian, can work with you to create online research guides that are customized to your course and assignment requirements. You can link to these guide in your Canvas course sites. Skills covered in research guides can include, but are not limited to:
You can also add Joel to your Canvas course sites so he can add the course research guide to the side navigation bar and send point-of-need announcements to students. Please do not add Joel to your course without discussing it with him first.
Email Joel at email@example.com to develop an online research guide for your course or assignments.
The following lists show some of the guides that Joel has created. These guides can be:
• modified because of changes you make to your classes this semester.
• used as examples for guides you want to create for your classes.
• BCHM 396: Complex Systems
• BIOL 312: Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy
• BIOL 360: Population Genetics & Evolution
• BIOL 404: Mech. Chronic Human Disease
• BIOL 419: Behavior and Evolution
• BIOL/ESCI 304: Ecology
• ENST 485: Seminar in Environmental Topics
• ESCI 301: Environmenatal Science
• GIS and Mapping
Graduate Engineering (ECE, IMSE, & ME)
• AENG 587: Automotive Manufacturing Processes
• BENG 570: Orthopedic Biomechanics
• ECE 542:: Introduction Power Management & Reliability
• ECE 554: Embedded Systems
• ECE 579: Intelligent Systems
• Engineering Management (EMGT) Resources
• ENGR 700