Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

CEHHS Faculty - Research Help & Library Services

A guide for faculty in the College of Education, Health & Human Services about requesting research instruction and using library services.

How Do I Get Library Access for Unregistered/Field Study Students, SI Leaders, Research/Teaching Assistants, and Visiting Scholars?

Fill out the form below to get access to library resources for:

  • Visiting Scholars
  • Research or Teaching Assistants
  • SI Leaders
  • Graduate students not taking classes
  • Students working on incompletes
  • Field study students

Supervising faculty or the department administrator should fill out the UMD Library Access Verification form below, and send the form to Holly Sorscher via email (, campus mail (1274 ML), or fax (313-593-5561). Visiting Scholars need to bring the form, MCard, and local contact information to the Circulation Desk in Mardigian Library.

Please note that the library cannot give access to library resources to anyone without a UMID.

Call Holly Sorscher at 313-593-5695 for more information.

University of Michigan - Dearborn Logo
  • 4901 Evergreen Road
    Dearborn, MI 48128, USA
  • Phone: 313-593-5000
  • Contact us