A book chapter or an article from a book can be scanned and sent electronically. Due to copyright restrictions, you may not request more than one chapter from the same book.
1. Log into ILLiad.
2. In the center-left column, you will see a list of options. Click on the "Book Chapter" link.
3. Fill out the form as completely as possible. Remember to include the chapter number or title, page numbers desired, and the author's name (if part of an anthology).
4. Including an ISBN number will increase the speed with which your request is filled.
5. When you have completed the form, click the "Submit Request" button. Your request may take a moment to show up in your queue.
6. You will be notified by email when your request has been completed.