Nadine Anderson, your Behavioral Sciences Librarian, will upload your Honors Thesis to Deep Blue, the University of Michigan online institutional repository, an open-access database which is also searchable through Google Scholar. To have your Honors Thesis submitted to Deep Blue, send Nadine:
- The Word file and the PDF file of the final version of your Honors thesis
- Your ORCID ID: this is a Researcher unique identifier, required for Deep Blue. Go to the ORCID Registration page to get your ORCID ID number.
- The names of your First Chair and Second Chair
- Up to six (6) keywords - words or very short phrases - describing the subject matter of your thesis
- Your Thesis Abstract (if it isn't already included in your Honors Thesis document)