There are multiple ways to browse and search for ebooks in the library's collection:
1. Go to the library's Books, E-Books, & Media page:
2. Find e-Books in your research area by using the Mardigian Search box
3. Search the e-Book databases to which the library subscribes.
4. Browse the departmental order lists on the Order Books/Videos page to see what e-Books your program has ordered since 2014
Some publishers place restrictions on the number of users allowed to access an ebook at once, and also on how many pages of the ebook can be printed and downloaded. Here is some more information and examples from the two ebook databases we use the most, which are also the two most likely to have ebook restrictions.
1. EbscoHOST: Look for restrictions on the ebook under the following headings:
2. Ebook Central: Look for restrictions on the ebook under the Availability heading: